- Information The Company May Collect About You.We collect the following types of information on the Website. “Personal Information” is information that is used by the Company to identify you individually; including, but not limited to, first and last name, home, business or other physical address, email address, telephone number, or any other like identifiers that permit physical or online contacting of a specific individual. “Financial Information” means financial information collected during the donation process, or when you submit information related to potential prequalification; including, but not limited to, employment information, social security number and information about your credit history, income, expenses and assets. The actual information we collect from you depends on the services you use on the Website or services used (or that you intend to use) at our facilities. The following is a more detailed explanation of some of the types and uses of information we collect in regard to particular services.
Email Services. If you provide us with your email address and opt in to any email notification features that the Company may now have or may develop in the future, you may receive email from time to time from the Company.
Information Request Forms. The Website contains various request forms that allow you to request information, products and services and to submit information to the Company. For instance, we may collect information such as your preferences regarding location, size and price of the housing. Some of these offerings may not be available at this time, but may be available at certain times.
Surveys. From time to time, we may collect information through online surveys, questionnaires or information requests on the Website. These surveys may request demographic information (such as age range, gender, areas of interest) and client feedback. Participation in such surveys, questionnaires or information requests is voluntary and with each request you will have the choice of whether or not to disclose information. We may use such survey information to analyze the Website and to improve users’ overall experience on the Website.
Administrative Purposes. We may collect and use information that identifies you personally when you submit comments, donations, questions or suggestions through the Website. We also may collect and use your information to contact you when necessary for other administrative purposes. If you do submit comments, questions or suggestions through the Website, please do not include confidential Personal Information or Financial Information in such requests. Such e-mail will be maintained in accordance with our corporate email and document retention policies.
- Disclosure of Your Personal, and Financial Information.
Personal Information. The Company will not sell, rent, loan or disclose your Personal Information to third parties except as set forth below.
Email Lists. The Company maintains several email lists to keep interested parties informed about news, administrative issues and events. The Company does not sell, rent, loan or disclose its lists to anyone.
Consultants. From time to time, the Company engages consultants that may need access to the information we collect to perform their services for us, such as administering our mailing lists. We require that our consultants keep Personal Information confidential, not disclose it to third parties and use it only in accordance with the service agreement between the Company and such consultant. Such consultants may include service providers that provide services to residents, service consultants to help us determine the types of services to offer, survey consultants, consultants that assist us with our website and other technology issues, and data collection consultants that may supply us with information regarding the websites visited by you and others.
Information Requests. When you complete an information request form or otherwise indicate to us that you want us to provide you with a product or service (such as a request to be included in mailings about our future projects or a request for prequalification), we may maintain and store the data needed for you to receive the products or services you have requested. We may also share such information with our affiliated companies (including SARRC or any of our other service providers).
Legal Requirements. We may disclose your Personal Information and/or Financial Information if required to do so by law, pursuant to subpoena or if we believe that such action is reasonably necessary to: (a) conform with the law, respond to claims or comply with legal process served on the Company or the Website; or (b) protect and defend our rights or property, including the Website, our employees, guests or the public.
Employment. If you submit a resume or other information to us in connection with a job opening at the Company (or any of our affiliates or subsidiaries), we may disclose or transfer Personal Information and any other information you or other job applicants regularly submit to employees and consultants involved in the recruiting and hiring of job applicants.
Financial Information. Financial information will not be disclosed to any third party, and we will not store your credit card information, after processing any donations or payments.
- The Company uses reasonable efforts to protect Personal Information and Financial Information collected through the Website from access, loss, misuse, alteration or destruction by any unauthorized party. If you submit Financial Information through the Website where requested, such information will be collected through a secure internet connection using reasonable commercial security measures. Once collected through the Website, we protect Personal Information and Financial Information with a firewall. No security system, or system of transmitting data over the internet, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, while we undertake commercially reasonable efforts to protect Personal Information and Financial Information collected through the Website, we cannot guarantee the security of Company servers, the means by which information is transmitted between your computer and Company servers, or any information provided to us or to any third party through or in connection with the Website.
- Breach of Security.In the event of a breach of our information system security that may compromise your unencrypted Personal Information or Financial Information, we will notify you of such breach at the email address that we have on file for you, pursuant to any applicable data breach notification laws. We reserve the right to reasonably delay such notification as may reasonably be necessary as part of any internal investigation or law enforcement efforts related to such breach.
- Outside Links.While on the Website, you may be referred to websites other than the Company’s Website. A link from the Website to such a third-party website does not imply endorsement of that website nor any ability to control that website’s privacy practices. Be aware that third-party websites may collect data and personal and financial information and operate according to their own privacy practices. Therefore, you should carefully review the privacy policies of third-party websites before submitting any Personal Information or Financial Information to them.
- Opting Out, Removal of Personal or Financial Information and Contacting Us.To opt out of receiving information or to unsubscribe from any specific email service, please contact us at email@example.com. You may request removal of your Personal Information and Financial Information from our systems by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We will comply with your request except to the extent we are required to maintain your information in accordance with our document retention policies or applicable laws or regulations.