First Place was designed for residents who:
- Have a range of abilities and disabilities.
- Are able to feed themselves without physical prompting (the actual act of ingesting food, not food preparation).
- Are able to dress and bathe themselves without physical prompting.
- Are able to independently manage their medications
- Have some form of functional communication.
- Are able to recognize and respond to an emergency, or have the capacity to learn and/or refine this important skill.
- Have independent toilet skills.
- Do not have violent or self-injurious behaviors.
- Do not have a history of property destruction.
If you meet these requirements to live at First Place and are interested in learning more about the Apartments, please complete a contact us form.